1. Deposit: The waitlist deposit is $300. The deposit will have to be paid through Venmo or PayPal(Friends & Family for both) for me to hold your pup. A puppy is still considered available until a deposit is received. -When you pay the deposit, you are automatically agreeing to all the terms, conditions, and information on the documents on the Documents Page and the Important Information Page.
2. Deposits are non-refundable. If after you pay the deposit, you don't want the puppy anymore, you can put the deposit toward a future litter that's planned within 2 years of the original litter.
3. Final payment: The final payment is to be made through Venmo or PayPal(Friends & Family for both) at least 5 business days before pickup.
4. The Final Payment is only refundable if: At least 2 hours before the pickup time(or at least 2 hours before whatever time I have to leave home, if you're doing the valet package), you let me know you can't take them anymore for whatever reason, or if after bringing your puppy home, you can't keep them for whatever reason, then I will refund the purchase price of the puppy, minus the $300 deposit.
5. If the pickup day/time needs to be changed due to an emergency, let me know at least 2 hours before the pickup time(or at least 2 hours before whatever time I have to leave home, if you're doing the valet package) and I'll be happy to change the pickup day/time. Boarding fee may apply.
1. If after paying the deposit and picking out your puppy, we don't hear from you and can't get into contact with you for 2 weeks, I will find another home for the puppy and any payments made so far will be non-refundable.
2. If when you pick-up your puppy, you do not sign any of the Documents for any reason, I will refuse to give the puppy to you and I'll find another home for the puppy and any payments made so far will be non-refundable. This is very important so please view all the documents on the "documents" page!!
3. If the Final Payment is not paid by the date given, I will find another home for the pup and any payments made so far will be non-refundable.
4. I am able at any time, to deny service, not sell you a puppy, not have any further communication, and any payments made so far will be refunded, minus the $300 non-refundable deposit.
-I will NEVER do this to just anybody!! I've had some people be EXTREMELY
DIFFICULT, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, HOSTILE, etc... I just need to weed those people out:)
5. We do not offer, nor do we allow a flight nanny, transportation, etc... Either you have to pick up your puppy yourself or a close friend/family member. If you have a close friend/family member pick up your puppy then you will need to agree to a contract and I will send the documents to you, you will have to sign them and send me individual photos. When the close friend/family member picks up the puppy they will need to sign the "close friend/family member pickup" contract and I will take photos of all the documents and the papers will be sent home with the close friend/family member.
If you have any questions, please contact us!